CasaStyle Heonna 2 Seater Leatherette Recliner Sofa-Black
- Free Delivery
Get Additional Discount with Coupon Code - CASA2023
CasaStyle sofa and Recliner collection is spaciously designed with larger depth to allow for broader seating and allowing complete relaxation until the thigh to provide with superb comfort. A generously proportioned sofa that fits around you - with individual modular units to make delivery hassle free and protecting your sofa against any untoward damages occurring due to narrow corridors.
Sofa sets and Recliner from Casastyle are designed to give comfort, durability and meet the stringent conditions. CasaStyle Sofa Set is a complete relaxation Sofa for Indian Family.
This sofa set is a clear all-rounder when it comes to using it for any weather, be it summer or winter, thanks to its Premium upholstery which offers long-lasting comfort. This sofa is crafted from good-quality solid wood which makes it durable and ensures that you enjoy those comfy moments on it for years to come.
Firm and Comfortable:
The cushions you sit on are nice and firm. You'll never have to worry about sinking in.
Welcome your guests into your home with pride. This sofa is the ultimate statement sofa; made for royal treatment.
We have created a variety of custom kid-friendly and pet-friendly furniture options that are hard-wearing; easy-to-clean fabrics and as stunning as they are strong. Although we're quite proud of the durability of all our upholstery; we have some standouts that are especially resilient.
spaciously designed with larger depth to allow for broader seating and allowing complete relaxation until the thigh to provide with superb comfort. A generously proportioned sofa that fits around you - with individual modular units to make comfortable.
|Level Cosiness||Nice & Firm|
|Prefer Sofas||High Back|
|Product Tag||CasaStyle Heonna 2 Seater Leatherette Recliner Sofa (Grey)|
|Overall Dimension||Dimension : L-65, D-36.5, H-41 (inches)|
|Seating Capacity||2 Seater|
- This sofa was constructed featuring handpicked Premium upholstery with excellent finish. Made from Solid wood.
- All wood products go through an intense 3-step treatment for any termites, borers and pests.
- The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content; to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
- Durable for long term use and held up by Strong legs that last a lifetime.
- All Casastyle sofa sets go through rigorous checking and quality testing to meet our standards of improving customer experience while buying a sofa set.
- We have Premium range of fabric which have passed 20,000 + Dual rubs tested Fabric and Premium Dried tumbled Anti-rub leatherette with 5 years Assurance.
- This product comes with a 1-year warranty which covers manufacturing defects only.
- The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during the warranty period. The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.
- For upholstered products, the warranty applies to the frame, mechanisms if any.
- This limited warranty does not apply to the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the product over prolonged use.
- Small cuts, scratches or damages due to wrong cleaning methods or impacts/accidents.
- Damage caused due incorrect installation/assembly by the customer.
- Cracks developed due to displacement of the product.
- Fading due to direct exposure to sunlight.
- Decaying of wood due to consistent exposure to water.
- Upholstery fabrics such as seat covers have no warranty.
- Non-standard dry-cleaning procedures or use of harsh chemicals.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only. Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability. Also, make sure to avoid application of polyurethane paints on the furniture.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
- Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- The product shown in the image is a reference product and the new manufactured product can look different from the one shown in the image due to factors like studio lightings and screen resolution which differ from device to device, there is a possibility of minor differences perceived in colour.
- Please check the dimensions of your entrance/door to your premise before buying, so that there is no problem in getting the product inside at the time of delivery. In such a situation, we will not be able to accept return or cancellation requests.
- Accessories shown in the photograph are meant for representation purposes only, and are not part of the actual product.
- Please expect an unevenness of up to 5 mm in the product due to differences in surfaces and floor levels.