Furniture Product Care
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Any cleaning needs to be done with water only. Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability. Also, make sure to avoid application of polyurethane paints on the furniture.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores.
- Please avoid dragging the bed to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over an extended period of time, especially in MDF/Particle Board beds.
Mattress Product Care
- Cut open the external cover that is meant for transit damage.
- Cut open the internal plastic cover that is provided for protecting it from any rain or other external elements.
- For easy identification, the white surface is the memory foam side.
- Allow yourself 3-4 weeks to adjust to the new mattress.
- Change the orientation of the mattress head to foot and foot to head side periodically to increase the life of the mattress.
- For Dual Comfort Mattress, One side is medium firm, and the other side is medium soft. Depending on your preference you can flip the mattress - top to bottom and bottom to top - and use the surface that suits you.
- Cover your mattress to provide it a layer of protection from spills and stains.
- Don't use harsh liquids, we don't recommend the usage of harsh chemicals and detergents to clean the mattress.
- Don't smoke in bed. We don't recommend you smoking on the bed as our products are not fire retardant
- Don't iron the mattress, the inner foam and springs will get damaged.
- Felling to follow above instructions will result will void warranty.